HB DISTRIBUTION exclusively uses external courier services (“Carrier”) that are stand-alone entities and have no connection to HB DISTRIBUTION. Deliveries shall be made to the address indicated by the purchaser which may only be within the agreed geographical area;
The Buyer becomes the owner and sole owner of the package from the moment the package is dropped off by HB DISTRIBUTION to one of our “Carriers” for delivery;
The deposit of the parcel is made after HB DISTRIBUTION has received the full amount of the order;
Regardless of the delivery method chosen, we send you a link to track your package online.
They include handling as well as shipping costs. Handling costs are fixed, while transportation costs vary depending on the total weight of the package. The dimensions of the boxes are appropriate, and your items are properly protected.
The delivery time is determined by your choice at the time of purchase. Orders are processed and shipped from Monday to Friday with the exception of statutory holidays;
HB DISTRIBUTION is not liable for any delay in delivery attributable to the carriers and does not entitle the buyer to claim damages from HB DISTRIBUTION.
In case of damage during transport, the reasoned protest must be made to the carrier by the buyer. We advise you to follow the following steps:
• Check the status of the goods with the delivery person before accepting delivery (before signature);
• Ask the deliveryman to record the damage on the delivery note (before signature);
• Ask the deliveryman to let you check inside the package to see if a product is missing and/or damaged (after signature);
• Ask the deliveryman for a copy of the signed documents;
• Communicate with HB Distribution to report the situation, as soon as the courier leaves, all relevant information on hand.
Where there is no joint written statement of the condition of the goods at delivery, the buyer must contact the carrier directly to indicate the nature of the loss or damage, as soon as possible.